Want to find out more about JCI Cambridge? Here is your opportunity to sample what we have to offer over the next couple of months – for FREE.
Use Promo Code JCI_Spring_2017 to unlock the following:
- Please read the terms and conditions below to see if you qualify for this offer.
- Free workshop on Thursday the 16th of March 2017 – Personal Development and How To Enhance Your Career – Giving you the opportunity to choose the first book for the Books & Beers Hub session in April.
- Free workshop in April or May – Choose one of the following sessions:
- Free Book Club session in April (Hosted by award winning ActionCOACH, Rich Wainwright, on the 25th of April 2017 at Novi)
- Free Book Club session in May (Hosted by Rich Wainwright)
- 15% off our Sign Language Course on the 20th May 2017 – as part of our Hearing Impairment Awareness Program
- …Save over £35, get to know us, let us get to know you, network with like-minded people, grow and have fun.
- Subject to terms and conditions below.
- Sushi Making Course – Members £15 VS Non-Members £25
- Wine and Tapas Tasting – Members Early Bird £18 VS Non-Members Early Bird £25 – Comin up 07-April-2017
Terms and Conditions
- Offer only valid to those who have not attended a JCI workshop/seminar since January 2017.
- Offer only valid for events mentioned above.
- Offer only valid for “Early Bird” and “Standard” tickets purchased on Eventbrite.
- You must attend all of the events you sign up to. Your voucher will be invalidated if you fail to cancel your ticket with less than 3 working days.
- Failing any criteria above will invalidate your ticket.
- We reserve the right to amend our Terms and Conditions. In the very unlikely event that any change might have a negative impact, you will be contacted.
Expand your horizons further than your field of specialization. Become more competitive in your chosen field. Jump on this plane for a one-way journey that will help you reach your destination faster.
Categorised in: Bursaries - Funding - Promotions
This post was written by makedo