Date(s) - Tuesday, 22nd January 2019
18:30 - 21:00
Eversheds Sutherland, Kett House
Do you want to become a better version of yourself in 2019? Do you want to stretch your comfort zone? Do you want to work together with like-minded people? Do you want to make the world a better place? Then join us for an interesting evening. We’ll provide drinks (wine and more) and pizza.
JCI is an organisation that provides opportunities for personal growth whilst at the same time making a positive impact in the community. We offer training and workshops to members and non-members alike. Unlike many other networking organisations, we promote a “learn by doing” philosophy, and you have a voice in what is happening. We give you a platform to put into practice what you’ve learned by encouraging you to take part in our projects. In addition, we love to have fun.
- We have some exciting projects planned for 2019 which will help you to improve your skills in
- Project management – Help to organise a hackathon, a CEO panel, workshops, …
- Leadership – Opportunity to take the lead and manage projects that interest you
- Budgeting and Finance – Help to budget our projects, and get sponsorship to help us create a bigger impact
- Marketing and social media campaigns – Attend the marketing roadshow and help us with our social media campaigns
- Having fun – Social events such as karaoke, an impromptu speaking contest, dinners, and much more
If you would like to find out more, then please join us at our relaxed, informal networking evening. Over food and drinks, we will get to know each other, find out what your interests are and the areas of your personal development that we can help you improve on. This is your chance to shape the vision and the future of JCI Cambridge as well as your own future.
If you cannot make it, but are interested in JCI Cambridge or our projects, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Send Pieter Bruyninckx an email at [email protected].
Eversheds Sutherland, Kett HouseCambridge - Station Road